2011年9月21日星期三

Cartier, We Are Apart But Together!

Paul and I met each other, for of a business handle. He was the sales manager of Wal-Mart, and he was responsible for England zone. And that day, he came to our law tight. He had some disputes with one of their huge clients. My boss asked me to receive him.
The 1st time I penetrated him, I didn’t feel that he was a sales manager. Somehow, I thought he may not be a businessman. He silently sat there and seemed like he was seeing nought. I felt that possibly his mind had been thousands of miles away.
When we began to talk almost the publish, I realized that he was truly a merchant. He described the discussion briefly in a few words. And from his words, I could tell he was a quite smart human. He had a very clear mind and he could grab the point very immediately. What’s extra, he was well-spoken. After exchanging the views about the issue, we made a appointment to encounter the client together.
That day, while we met with his consumer and I explained those valid repercussions to him, Paul showed his eloquence anew. Finally,Stylishly Cozy by The Hearth in Sweater Dresses, his client admitted to have a compromise. Paul invited me to dinner, just for celebrating our success.
During dinner, I joked that if he were a attorney, his label may have been listed on Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue. He saw at me for a meantime and said “I absence you to be my girlfriend. You don’t absence to answer me now. Tomorrow I am on a business trip to London for two days. After I come back, I hope I could hear your answer. And whether you agree, let me know.”
That day, I didn’t remember how I got family. My brain ached. How could that happen? Why would he mention that? I asked for two days off, for beneath this condition, I couldn’t work well. At the end of second day, I made my decision.
I went to a shopping mall and buy 2 Cartier Tonneau watches. The day I made my decision, I mused of this kind of watch I had peruse in a fashion magazine ahead. At namely time, I equitable felt that this variety of watch curious. But immediately I considered that it was just charted for Paul and me. Paul was always on affair trip to London, which meant that sometimes we would be separately in 2 another cities and we were in 2 differ time areas. It was no convenient to think each other’s time. But this Cartier watch may, to some degree, solve our problem. It had two dials. One could show the time of London, the other NY. Although we were separately, we were still together, knowing each other’s time.
 I sent one to him. I thought he could know my determination and meaning. The other day, he went apt pick me up with the Cartier see ashore his wrist. I smiled at him. He showed me the watch and said “one dial shows your period and the other London.” As expected, he was clever. I then took out my see. And we both smiled.

,,,,,Pandora Necklace charms,pandora charms for sale, pandora bracelet sale,,,

没有评论:

发表评论